lunedì 31 maggio 2010

Report of 2 resting days...

Here what happened the last 2 days

Ciaooo

29th May

Relaxing day: this morning no luck about the lost SD...I gave my phone number to the receptionist so they can call me if someone finds it.

After a brief stroll I came back in my tent for getting some rest, the ankle is not ok yet, I still cannot turn the foot completelly...uffff let's see the next days.

I can use this time for learning some new french word: I bought "Fluide glacial" and reading another time "L'homme qui aimait les femmes" (light and small book :) ).

New people in the camping from Germany, Nederlands, France, Italy and UK: these guys from UK are the best, they are here with a Porsche Carrera and a tent for 2 persons. I've never seen a Porsche in a camping: are they saving money fot the maintenance or, as Mass from Albissola said "They spent everything for buying it" ?

Who knows?

Here the pic :)




30th May


And the absolut rest continues, I wanna be at the best condition asap so I limit every movement of the ankle = I stay in this camping and I limit my walk to the first boulangerie. I really hope it will work.

But this inactivity causes strange thoughts: as always I have to charge the battery of the pc in the toilet of the camping so, this time, I found a great activity for using the time instead of watching a pc in charge -> to shave my face with the knife.

I spent one hour trying to use my knife for shaving my face without cutting it (I shaved just the chicks, about the neck...I need more experience and confidence with the tool).
If a man needs an activity for increasing the concentration this is great, you are scared to open your face (easy with a really sharp knife) but you have to shave it so you have to find the right balance and go on. Scaring and funny.

Note: The writer has no responsability if someone will try it and will get any damage like a bigger smile

After this new experience I went back for reading my french books and comics, so, at least, I can learn some new words
Note: this activity is good for a relaxing time, I wanna be responsible if you learn something.

Oh my new neighbour is a man with a bike: he's the third I see travelling by bike, now he's updating someone by phone "Ouais, il y a 2 ... 3 tentes...ouais ouais ca va...hein? BLA BLA"

Ciao

2 commenti:

  1. bla bla bla... cazzo e' sto change per i lettori internazionali???????

    e soprattutto ti e' andata bene... ho cercato di rasarmi varie et eventuali e.... beh... sei stato prossimo ad essere citato in giudizio!!!

    stammi bene massimino...

    ritornando alle tue citazioni su gente in bici... nel mio paradiso ho conosciuto uno svizzero che era arrivato... in paradiso (Thailand, ndr) con una combinazione treno+bici....

    Codesti invece... alcuni compagni universitari... http://www.orobici.altervista.org/

    See ya!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Cita in giudizio, vai vai che ci facciamo 2 risate con la tua faccia taggghiata :D

    Italia Cina? Spettacolo! Adesso leggo tutt

    RispondiElimina