martedì 8 giugno 2010

A resume

Here I am!
I read my reports on paper about the days in Etretat: too many words! I discovered I like
to write stuff on paper, and without any constraint about time I filled various/useless
(for the world) pages describing what/who I saw, what I did and thought...
Here I can't copy everything, not for privacy but 'cause it's too much work!

More or less I tried to live there, not like a tourist going around taking pics: so I
started buying books and BD (comics), I took time for drawing some stupid stuff, I found
my favourite boulangerie, I had some interaction with my neighbours (not too much because
I'm becoming more and more asocial :) ), I noticed something new about the behaviour
of the animal called "human being", mainly about the species "camping car ownerensis"
(latin gives authority) and the "lonely travellerum".

As "sedentary" I had some experiences like phone calls in French, interactions with a doctor
(a hunter...he spent more time describing his trips in Holland than for checking my
ankle...), I learnt more French words and some detail about the pronounciation (I don't
know why but I like the words "boulot", "geule" and "crotte"...), I discovered that the
"riz au lait" (rice and milk) is a dessert and I had a haircut :)

Let's talk about the human beings and the 2 types I cited.
The "camping car ownerensis".
This animal owns a camping car, and it goes around the world with it just for reproducing
the city life but open air. In its camping car it's possible to see the TV antenna, the
TV LCD, the hair dryer and more or less everything it has in its flat in the city. But
the mainly characteristics of this animal are the table and the chairs: every "cc
ownerensis" has a deckchair where to rest all day long and a table where to put a glass full
of beer/water on.
I saw couples of this animals spending days drinking and reading and then leaving the
place with the complete camping car! Magic! They can reproduce this behaviour in every
place without any consideration about the surrounding stuff.
A chair and a table, the basis of life.

During the study of the "lonely travellerum" I felt some empathy :)
This animal doesn't spend too many nights in the same place, I just saw one spending more
than 3 days in the same place (me).
It owns a car or a bike, both, or nothing. The lonely travellerum doesn't have a
motorbike because "Easy rider" taught to the world that the bikers should always be 2 or
more not 1, and it's following the rules.
It doesn't have so many interactions with the neighbours maybe because it's thinking
about its challenge (if it has one) or about the beer it's drinking or its need for
relax, food and plans: who knows? These are just hypothesis, the next studies will find
the answers.

The "lonely" is looked by the "cc ownerensis" like a poor animal because it's without the
basis for living (TV, satellite...), the "lonely" looks at the other with a mix of sorrow
and fear of becoming like it...so I didn't notice any contact between these 2 species and
I didn't find any report about them, but I have to consult better the first volumes of "Camping animals" found recently in the Rouen's city library.


About the status of my plans...beh during the next 3 days I'll follow the suggestions and prescriptions of the doc (pills and not too much stress on the ankle), visit this
beautiful city and the expositions about Impressionism, taste the maki made by a Corean
shop and maybe the Afghan restaurant :)

And, more or less, that's all. Nothing more for boring the readers :)

Any question?

4 commenti:

  1. post MERAVIGLIOSO!
    (e non rompere il cazzo, io continuo a scrivere in italiano...)

    RispondiElimina
  2. ihihihihih, il riso e latte! Lo dicevo io che era buono....

    RispondiElimina
  3. Figurarsi se rompo sulla lingua usata per scrivere :D

    @Kla: belin riso e latte al cioccolato! Direi buonino e da ripetere a casa :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. i'm already seeing it in the library:

    M.D'Privacy
    Viaggio nel microcosmo di babbolandia fra boulangerie e tendenossaint. E tu la troverai la scoppatoia d'uscita?

    Editor: Thai Junkie Press



    statti accuerto... e per favore ... PER FAVORE...

    ARROZ CON LECHE

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

    guarda faccio "Unfollow" dopo questa...

    RispondiElimina